Lifetime Service is proud to partner with five local and thriving companies to best serve our public. Three of them are sister companies to Lifetime Service, thus, making communication and accessibility more cohesive.
The first is Stereo Advantage, established 1987, a major retail hotspot for new technology as well as home automation and installation services. iFul Distribution, the second sister company, provides convenient product replacement and access to the finest electronics brands. Thirdly, WhiteBox Service is the online repair portal for consumer electronics specializing in tablets, laptops, gaming and pro audio devices. It’s fast and reliable service as well as free shipping to anywhere in U.S.
When electronics cannot be repaired, Lifetime Service Center uses SUNNKING to responsibly recycle end-of-life equipment. SUNNKING was the first R2 certified electronic recycler in New York and is also RIOS certified which holds the company to the highest standards for environmental protection, worker health and safety, data privacy and facility security.
- Smart Center retail sales and installation
- Smart homes and offices with customized automation
- Convenient product replacement
- Access to the finest electronics brands
- Fast, reliable consumer electronics repair
- Free shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- First R2/RIOS certified electronic recycler in New York
- Data destruction and asset management